One great week at BCV

chop003

Mouseketeer
We had a dedicated two bedroom, room 533, from Saturday 12/11 to Saturday 12/18. Room was ready early and we made the most of the first day including time at SAB. I did not notice the nicks and wear on the furniture until later in the week. I guess they served their function and I wasn’t there to judge the cosmetics. All other aspects of BCV met my expectations.

The weather could’ve been warmer, but with no rain, we made the most of our week. We made it to all four parks and basically went from one attraction to another with very little wait time. The kids enjoyed SAB on both Saturdays, with full days on Monday and Friday. Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast Tuesday morning and seafood at Cape May Café Monday night were both excellent. Rainforest Café after Animal Kingdom was convenient. DTD was on Friday night. I got in two rounds of golf at Osprey and Magnoilia. We were even treated to a practice run for Epcot’s New Year’s Eve fireworks on Friday night.

There just aren’t enough hours in a day when we’re down there. With an 8, 5 and 3 year old, there isn’t a better place on earth.

Glad you had a good time. It can get cold down there this time of year. Today the high was 57 in Miami so you got out of there before the real cold hit. It is a great time of year down there.

Speaking of Cold - I'll take 57 anyday over 5 degrees it's now with who knows what wind chill factor is. Now I'm sure its below the 5 degrees.

Kelly,

Funny that someone from Saugerties respond to my thread to talk about the cold. I'm back at work in Kingston.

So glad to hear you had a great time!!! BCV are so convenient for the fireworks at Epcot. I just love watching them from my balcony while home. I agree, I'll take the 57 degrees verses today's temperatures or even worse was yesterday. My wipers wouldn't even work, they were frozen.

:wave:

Glad you had a great time, I was just downstairs from the 14th through the 18th, unit 449, which was clean and well kept! :wave:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting!!! Just got back from BCV myself!!!

Allison

Hey I thought I would try displaying a pic for you. Let's see if it works...

f0uhx4.jpg

This shows room 533 straight ahead on the inner corner of the top floor. It is reported to be a dedicated with 2 queens in the second bedroom. This makes me think (a guess really) that the second bedroom might not have a door to the balcony. I wonder if there are any dividers in the balcony? There wouldn't need to be any.

That is the picture of our two bedroom. There were no dividers so the balcony ran the length of all three rooms. The sliders were from the living room and main bedroom. It was a window for the bedroom with two beds in it, which was fine as I didn't want the kids to have access to the balcony from their bedroom.
Wow, the picture is a great reminder of the fantastic vacation 10 months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter