One Guest Departing Early and DDP

mmsportsmom

Mouseketeer
I am not sure which forum this goes under...
We have 3 package reservations booked with room, tickets, and regular dining plan. One member has to leave on Wednesday while the rest of us leave on Saturday. We did not want to split the reservation and possibly have to change rooms. We would like to be able to use his remaining dining credits as we have one signature meal for 7 of us after he leaves. I originally wanted to just go to the desk and request DME for him on Wednesday but now I am worried they may show he left and shut down his remaining dining plan credits. Anyone else have this scenario? Is there an issue with his wife using her magic band to pay for credits in another room? Can we just say we are on the dining plan and she has 3 meals on her ticket and she gives them her band? We want to follow the rules and know we are paying for 6 day park hoppers for him even though he will only use 3 of them. TIA!

Are the husband and wife in the same room? And she is staying and he is leaving? And they are on one reservation? And he is booked as a guest the same amount of nights? If so I dont believe she will have trouble using his credits bc they are all pooled.

Yes to all of the above. Do you think there will be an issue if I go to the desk and ask to schedule DME for his departure?

On the tickets, can you buy a 3 day hopper and have the wife upgrade hers when there to 6 day?

the credits, as pp have said, are not assigned to the human but to the room. Anyone in the room can use the credits so your plan there works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter