One Happy Brit

LynnTarrant

<font color=darkorchid>Had <s>to cheat</s> moments
Thank you so much to everyone on this site especially Mary Jo. If I hadn't read all of your posts I would have known nothing about the Dessert Buffet and the Imagination to Celebration tour, but with the insider knowledge I've gathered over the last two months, I was on the phone this afternoon at 4pm GMT and got the first two seats on the balcony for the first fantasmic on 27th July, I'm so excited, this is a once in a lifetime trip and now I know we'll have great views of the show without spending our precious time saving a spot. We are also on the second tour of the day so we'll have a good parade spot too. Now we just have to find a place on another day for the fireworks.
Thank you everyone so much :love: :love: :love:

:cool1: I'M SSOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! :cool1:
This is our first trip to DL and we want to do this too.Is there a trick to do this? Luck? What is it? :listen:

Enjoy the show!! :cheer2:

:earsgirl: Verºoºnica :earsboy:

Wow - you got some great seats for Fantasmic! I'll be interested in your trip report of everything you've visited when you get back. :)

I'm so happy for you...... :cool1:
Where are you staying at DL?
If I bring you Nilla Wafers, will you get a seat for me too? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

So, you're saying that you didn't call until 4:00 pm, and those great front row seats were still left? Wow! I hope I can do that well when I call next week! Did you just use your regular phone, or did you try the cell phone/alternated with regular phone?

luvtoteach I called at 4pm Greenwich Mean Time that's 8am in CA :)
I live in the UK. We've already lived a day before our West coast cousins get out of bed ;)

Oh, duh! As you can tell, even when I'm out of bed, I'm not completely awake! Sorry for my confusion, and congrats on getting those tickets! Did you use your cell phone, or a regular phone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter