One month from today.....

I haven't started the actual packing yet, but I have a big rubbermaid bin that I've been throwing stuff in whenever I think I something I want to bring. I've been planning for months, making lists, etc. My husband thinks I'm nuts :p

4/30 to 5/6-I can't wait!:bounce:

I'm new to the boards, but I'm thankful to all of you for sharing such wonderful information!

We'll be staying at CSR and AKL!!!!

BWV May 11th - 17th:D

I haven't started the actual packing yet, but I have a big rubbermaid bin that I've been throwing stuff in whenever I think I something I want to bring.

Ursula - Great idea, I'm going to borrow this one from you. You should post it over on the tips board.

Thanks,
Alice

The rubbermaid bin is especially useful if you are traveling during the winter months. When I clean out closets I store enough summer clothes in the bin for our trip so I don't have to sort through storage to pack. It works great! Then as the trip gets closer I continue to add items.

Me too!!!! We will be in the world from May 3-8!!! Our first Disney trip EVER! My 1 yr. old son is about as disney crazed as I am! So we will be looking forward to seeing Pooh Ba, Mouse, and Lion.....Wonder what he'll say when "Lion" doesn't sing and dance! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter