One more question about MNSSHP

bratus913

<font color=deeppink>Hucifer's cute and sassy sist
Does the Headless Horseman ride before both parades, or only the first one?

Thanks!

How early should we stake out a place on the parade route to catch the Headless Horseman? Is there a better spot along the parade route to see him? I'd love to try and get a picture of him for my scrapbook :p

is the parade route reversed for second parade? Just want to know which direction to be looking so I don't miss him!!

I saw the second parade from in front of City Hall last year. It ran Main Street to Frontierland. The Headless Horseman is very quick so be ready if you want to take a picture.

Originally posted by bunnyfoo
Is there a better spot along the parade route to see him? I'd love to try and get a picture of him for my scrapbook :p

For a picture of him, make sure you're in an area with good lighting.

For really cool effects, get a spot going into Liberty Square. There is a wooden bridge there. Wait just passed the bridge. The headless houseman lets his horse rest a minute before crossing the bridge, and the sound of him coming across is really creepy! Only downer is that it is a dark area, so my pictures were not that great.

Thanks for the tips Robinette and DebbieB :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter