One night only, check in after midnight.

happygirlagain

Mouseketeer
We are flying in on a Friday night, arriving at MCO at 11:30 pm. We check into AKL on Sat.

What hotel would be good to stay close to Disney Springs area, without a resort fee?

Here's an idea....book a night at one of the All Star Resorts for Friday night, do the online check-in and then when you arrive at the All Stars you can just go to your room without stopping at the front desk. Then in the morning hand your luggage over to the bell services at the All Star and they will transfer it to AKL and you can just head off to the parks.

Did something very similar in May, one night at All Star Music before switching to Polynesian. I was in the room for 8 hours exactly and it was great.

Do you have a car? If yes, the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista or Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista are both great. I forget if they have resort fees. If you don't, then I highly recommend the All Stars for the luggage service and transportation options.

Do you have a car? If yes, the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista or Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista are both great. I forget if they have resort fees. If you don't, then I highly recommend the All Stars for the luggage service and transportation options.
Thank you for the information!!

We are having a car service, since we will be staying in the Disney Bubble.

I just looked and found a rate for Port Orleans -Riverside for $30 more than the All Stars so I booked that (Apparently the dates we are going during the slow period in September are getting pricey). The Saturday will be our Disney Springs day, so using the Boat will be a new thing for us (and we are from Louisiana)

I didn't know about the luggage transfer, so I will definitely utilize that (not having to worry about transferring the luggage will be amazing).

Thank you for the information!!

We are having a car service, since we will be staying in the Disney Bubble.

I just looked and found a rate for Port Orleans -Riverside for $30 more than the All Stars so I booked that (Apparently the dates we are going during the slow period in September are getting pricey). The Saturday will be our Disney Springs day, so using the Boat will be a new thing for us (and we are from Louisiana)

I didn't know about the luggage transfer, so I will definitely utilize that (not having to worry about transferring the luggage will be amazing).
Yes, the Disney luggage service is a great perk. Drop it off at the bell desk, go to the parks or Disney Springs, then check after 5 or 6 pm at your new resort.

arriving at that hour my priority would be going to bed for earlies start possible

SO

I'd stay at the airport hotel / Hyatt

actually, have done this a couple of times ....

Is it feasible to add another day to your AKL reservation? Then you wouldn't have to do any transfer. If adding AKL isn't feasible then the Port Orleans thing would be good. I thought about recommending the stay at the Hyatt in the airport, even though I haven't stayed there, but I personally like the online check in at Disney and I have arrived many times after midnight and it was nice to have my room number in advance and just go to my room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter