One Ocean Show

claire_ont

Mouseketeer
I read that the killer whale show at Seaworld Orlando will end in 2019. Is this true? If so does anyone know what will replace it? We are going down in Feb 2020. Will there be a way to see the whales while we are there?

The show isn't ending. One Ocean will eventually change to a new show, but there is no change date announced

We were there in march. Yes the entertainment shows will end this year. We were told the new shows are about ocean and orca education.

They all ready ended in San Diego. It's part of the deals they made to get people back in the park after Blackfish.

Thank-you. I always loved the whale show. As soon as I saw the first whale, I would be so overwhelmed with their presence, I would burst into tears. No matter how often I saw the whales, I had the same reaction. I guess I will have to see what Sea World does next.

We were there in march. Yes the entertainment shows will end this year. We were told the new shows are about ocean and orca education.

They all ready ended in San Diego. It's part of the deals they made to get people back in the park after Blackfish.

Nothing has been said about One Ocean ending this year

The article is 2 years old though. If/when One Ocean changes, I would be shocked if it was this year

They had two different shows in Shamu stadium last Friday. There was an educational show at 11:30 and the stands were filled with school groups. The show was much better than I expected. The One Ocean show started in the afternoon. The three one Ocean shows I saw showcased different whales at each show. Each show was unique and some were much better than others depending on which whales they used. The biggest male was able to splash up to the main walkway.

They had two different shows in Shamu stadium last Friday. There was an educational show at 11:30 and the stands were filled with school groups. The show was much better than I expected. The One Ocean show started in the afternoon. The three one Ocean shows I saw showcased different whales at each show. Each show was unique and some were much better than others depending on which whales they used. The biggest male was able to splash up to the main walkway.

The first show is Ocean Discovery. It's only performed on select days during the school season (as it's geared towards school kids)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!