One Of Our Town Crazies Just Died

We had two brothers in my town, that were both physical and financial bully's, they owned about everything and use there wealth to be physical bully on people, well one brother died, and the other brother come to the preacher and said I will give 10,000 dollars to yuor building fund if you say my bother was a saint. the preacher took the money and during the funeral, he said "the man was a bully, everyone hated him, and the whole town would be better with out him, but compared to his brother he is a saint "

We had two brothers in my town, that were both physical and financial bully's, they owned about everything and use there wealth to be physical bully on people, well one brother died, and the other brother come to the preacher and said I will give 10,000 dollars to yuor building fund if you say my bother was a saint. the preacher took the money and during the funeral, he said "the man was a bully, everyone hated him, and the whole town would be better with out him, but compared to his brother he is a saint "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!