• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One One One Diet

sskem96

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else here eating according to 1-1-1?

I started the diet a little over a week ago and I'm really liking it, but I don't know anyone else doing it. I've searched online for any support or accountability groups for this specific diet, but I didn't find any. I would love to chat with other people who are on the same plan.

I am down 3.1 pounds the 1st week and my cravings are gone. It's so easy to stay on plan, even when eating out. I love not having to count anything and being able to make my own choices about what I eat, as long as I stay in balance.

If you're not familiar with the plan, you eat 1 carb, 1 protein, and 1 fat with each meal and snack.

Last night we ate at Cracker Barrel. I got 2 scrambled eggs for my protein, bacon for my fat, and cinnamon apples for my carb. I had them package up the biscuits and gravy. For breakfast this morning I had the biscuits for my carb, gravy for my fat, and a glass of milk for my protein. It's so easy!

It would be nice to see how other people on the plan are balancing their meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter