One park or two for one day only

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by wellesleyprincess, Dec 15, 2017.

1. wellesleyprincess

wellesleyprincess DIS Veteran

Bonjour!

My husband and I are heading to Paris in May. We are planning on doing a day at Disneyland Paris getting there at opening and staying to close (or as close as possible). Should we do both parks? If not we'd just do Disneyland park. While we make it to a Disney park about every year to 18 months, it will be a significant amount of time before we'd make it to Disneyland Paris again (Americans).

Also how busy is late May on a week day?

2. zavandor

zavandor DIS Veteran

3. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

In May a lot of school in Europe have breaks, so it's hard to tell how busy it'll be, but it might not be as good as you hope.
    If you'll do one park or 2 depend on what you're there for. Studio's has some attractions that are exclusive to that park, like Ratatouille and Crush. Both have long lines, so be prepared for that. I also really love Mickey and the Magician. Tower of Terror is our favorite attraction in both parks, but it can be found in others, so I don't suspect it has any pull.
    My advice is you read about Crush and Ratatouille and see if that will make it worth it for you, if not, you won't be bored in the Disneyland Park!