Online at the Hotel

IwAnTpAnCaKeS263

Earning My Ears
Does the Wilderness Lodge have computers with internet connections in the lobby or anything..or do they have any where that i would be able to log onto the internet anywhere in disney..i kno..im supposed to be on vacation..but i need to check my email!!! lol....kinda like online postcarding if ya think about it...let me know asap..i leave for disney

Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 8:30 AM

I can't help you out with that. Do you have a laptop to bring. The funny thing s I was going to bring mine but I didn't. I just waited till I got home and then I was suprised at all my email I had waiting for me. Can anyone else help, I am bumping this up. Good luck:D

Nope. But you can pay for Internet access at the business offices in the BWI, YC, GF, CSR, CR. Th fee is between $10-15 per hour.

You can send photopostcards for free from a kiosk in Innoventions, but can't check e-mail.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter