Online Blue Card after purchasing 75 pts direct

It's blue!!!!!! :dancer:

I do not know if it will stay blue but it is blue right now. We did not call and have not received any other emails.

It's blue!!!!!! :dancer:

I do not know if it will stay blue but it is blue right now. We did not call and have not received any other emails.
Ours is too! Does yours say my membershipcard/identification? that's what are says on the left hand corner where you click for card vacation points etc

When I saw this post, I went and checked, and mine is blue too!!!

One thing I noticed is when you click on "My DVC Information" whereas before it said "Membership Information," the link to see the card is now "Membership Card/Information"

I ordered my card just now in case it goes back to white this afternoon!

One thing I noticed is when you click on "My DVC Information" whereas before it said "Membership Information," the link to see the card is now "Membership Card/Information"

Yes that's what ours says too and now with a blue card! Hopefully the glitch is over:flower:

Don't know if anyone got the same email from MS but we got one a bit ago that stated IT came up with a fix for the membership card problem and that it should stay blue now. Let's hope it's a true fix.

For the first time ever... blue here as well! Wow, that's exciting. Seems like they revamped that whole part of the site with the new name for the link.

Ours is too! Does yours say my membershipcard/identification? that's what are says on the left hand corner where you click for card vacation points etc

I just got a chance to go back and look and it does say mymembership card/identification in the right hand corner of my dashboard page. I do not remember what it said previously.
My is still blue today too obviously. It's awesome. I did not receive another email from dvc, just the 1 saying they would fix it. But I will miss coming and saying hi to you all every day! @Ginger R, I remember you saying that you will be at wdw in July so are we and we are going to try to get the animal kingdom member event tickets. Staying at AK that week.

I just got a chance to go back and look and it does say mymembership card/identification in the right hand corner of my dashboard page. I do not remember what it said previously.
My is still blue today too obviously. It's awesome. I did not receive another email from dvc, just the 1 saying they would fix it. But I will miss coming and saying hi to you all every day! @Ginger R, I remember you saying that you will be at wdw in July so are we and we are going to try to get the animal kingdom member event tickets. Staying at AK that week.
Awesome! Yeah now we all feel "official" Cant wait for our July trip as well! Im sure we will be on other threads together in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter