Online Booking

heynowirv

DIS Veteran
hi I was just on DVC and tried to look at availability for the future when a green T-Rex showed up? Anyone else try to book online recently?

Just logged off. Worked fine for me. Maybe you should try again?

Just logged off. Worked fine for me. Maybe you should try again?
Thanks Carol,
I tried Safari and chrome no luck,I'll just look tomorrow. I'm not looking to book anything until maybe Fall 21' after my BWV points load.

Sounds like you just bought some BWV. Congrats!

Many here report success using the incognito option for Chrome. Good luck today.

We did and thank you.
Carol-It happened again today so I had a chat with a CM who told me that there was a hold for some reason or another and to call the business office on Monday.I'm thinking that we sold a small contract and it closed yesterday, since the points haven't been taken out of our account that may have something to do with it?

Carol-It happened again today so I had a chat with a CM who told me that there was a hold for some reason or another and to call the business office on Monday.I'm thinking that we sold a small contract and it closed yesterday, since the points haven't been taken out of our account that may have something to do with it?
Could be. (Still irritates that the error message couldn't have said to please call instead of a generic " cute clip art figure").

Guess you'll find out tomorrow. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!