Online check and printing paperwork

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
Crusing this week. Do I need to print the paperwork if I did online check in? Also, what about bringing the booklet they send with the contract signed.

I usually have everything with me, but if memory serves correct from last fall, I don’t think they took my paperwork.

Thanks.

We have a family cruise coming up in December and faterh in law got an email reminding him to print something. he has not told me what, but asked me about it last week. Good to know he needs nothing, like I thought. We did not get the email to print any forms.

We always have paperwork...hard habit to break. Perhaps if you put a copy of your reservation on your cell phone, iPad, etc., that would do in a pinch. Our next cruise is in March so we will see what develops.

The booklet they send us has all the info plus a contract you can sign. I always have that with me and I print the paperwork too.

I believe with online check in your elimating needing any of it.

I will bring my booklet with me.

We bring a copy of the bar-coded, signed paperwork as well. Makes me feel better that I "followed the directions" that say to 'bring this Port Arrival Form with you for embarkation.'
upload_2018-10-23_14-22-30.png

Last edited:
22997A39-5E5F-4F8E-A042-C827735603C8.png

Okay, it’s conclusive, they don’t ask you for the print out at the port but the 2nd last paragraph says, “Please be sure to bring the completed Online Check-in Port Arival Form with you to the ship”.

Technically they CAN ask you for it. i believe that's in case they have trouble locating your record (for example you forgot the name it's under or there was an issue in spelling). However, under normal circumstances they won't ask you for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!