Online Check-In Glitch

PadmeNaberie

Mouseketeer
I know that the online check-in has been down for a while now apparently, but how are people handling it? Should I just call Disney to give room preferences? Or call their support dept. and will they be able to fix the online option?

Thanks!

Moved your post to tbe Resorts board.

Just call the main reservation number and ask to have any requests noted on your reservation and you’ll be good to go. Of course, requests are always just that, requests... but never hurts to ask.

I know that the online check-in has been down for a while now apparently, but how are people handling it? Should I just call Disney to give room preferences? Or call their support dept. and will they be able to fix the online option?

Thanks!

They've been "trying" to fix the issue for about a year now. So it's most likely they're not ever going to.

It's always been best to call any requests in anyway so I agree with @GADisneyDad14.

Online check in isn't down.
You just cannot make room request selections.
Its not just lately either. Its been quite some time and Disney may very well just be phasing out the option.
My suggestion would be do online check in and then call for your room requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter