Online Check-in Help!

ChicosWife

The Caribbean DCL Life For Us!
Tonight is the night I can check in, so I logged in a couple of hours early and the site allowed me to complete the online check-in with my PAT, which I thought was odd, because it's early, but when I try to book excursions and onboard activities, I am getting the "We're Working on It This page is temporarily unavailable. Rest assured, we'll fix the issue soon, so please try again later." Is this just because it is still early or do I have to worry that the site will be down when I need to book?

Tonight is the night I can check in, so I logged in a couple of hours early and the site allowed me to complete the online check-in with my PAT, which I thought was odd, because it's early, but when I try to book excursions and onboard activities, I am getting the "We're Working on It This page is temporarily unavailable. Rest assured, we'll fix the issue soon, so please try again later." Is this just because it is still early or do I have to worry that the site will be down when I need to book?
Probably because it's early. Recently, the online check in has been available around 7:00 pm eastern time, but the excursion/activity booking window was still opening at midnight.

Probably because it's early. Recently, the online check in has been available around 7:00 pm eastern time, but the excursion/activity booking window was still opening at midnight.

This is exactly what happened with us last month. It was nice to get the first part done so we only had to work about booking excisions and activities at midnight.

Glad it worked out! Was going to say I had the same happen last month. Was glad to get the Online check-in done but then had to wait for the rest :D

Wondering - I recently had trouble booking WDW online - similar message. I was on my iPad. I switched to a actual computer and it worked fine!?! We are going to be out of town when our “date” arrives and I won’t have access a computer at Mid-night! Should I expect trouble with my iPad?

Wondering - I recently had trouble booking WDW online - similar message. I was on my iPad. I switched to a actual computer and it worked fine!?! We are going to be out of town when our “date” arrives and I won’t have access a computer at Mid-night! Should I expect trouble with my iPad?
I had no trouble last month checking in or selecting activities using my iPad. My only problem was I fell asleep before midnight and when I woke at 5:00am, many of the tastings were already sold out. 😱

Most of the tastings were done by 12:30 last night. I couldn’t do Stem to Stern because it conflicted with my Remy brunch

Most of the tastings were done by 12:30 last night. I couldn’t do Stem to Stern because it conflicted with my Remy brunch
Many were gone when I was trying to book at midnight. The Mixology filled up before I could get to it, but I did get the rum and martini tastings!:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter