Online Check in Issue - anyone experience this?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I recently did an online check-in at Old Key West Resort and the online system would not allow me to complete the check in process unless I assigned Pin numbers to Magic Bands for absolutely everyone on my reservation - including my 8 year old grand daughter, 5 year old grandson and 2 year old grandson. Obviously none of these children will have charging privileges. I called Disney reservations & tech support again and got no sensible answer why minor children with no charging privileges would need a PIN number.

There is no sensible answer, other than lazy programming. That really is the way it is. Just set your kid's pins to the same as yours, but do not tell them what it is. That way if your band has any issues, you can use theirs as a backup. I had to do it once with my 3 year old at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter