Online check in

MinnieMO

If you can dream it, you can do it!
Can I make changes to a reservation like changing number of park days or the dates after starting the online check in process?

Can I make changes to a reservation like changing number of park days or the dates after starting the online check in process?
You should be able to change dates of park ticket on my Disney Experience app by clicking on tickets and passes as long as they haven't been used. If you booked with Dreams Unlimited Travel them you need to speak to Dreams Unlimited Travel to help you with it. You will need to add more payment to it if it's a higher price.

Yes. Online check-in at Disney is totally different than online check in at traditional hotels. It doesn't "commit" you to anything. It simply allows you to enter a card to have on file (for magic band charges) so you can go directly to your room when you arrive. It also allows you to enter a room location request and your expected arrival time, but those requests have gotten so generic in online check-in that they're almost pointless.

I currently have a couple days at the end that may need to come off due to a family vacation that has recently come up and needing the extra vacation days at work but I’m wanting to start the check in but didn’t want to if I couldn’t change it later

I currently have a couple days at the end that may need to come off due to a family vacation that has recently come up and needing the extra vacation days at work but I’m wanting to start the check in but didn’t want to if I couldn’t change it later

if you want to modify the reservation by dropping days for your room, then don’t do the online check in until you’ve modified the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter