• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online dining reservations........refresh my memory please

WeLoveAriel0505

Yearning to be @ WDW with my family............
Hi all,

Please refresh my memory? I can make online dining reservations 180 days out from the first day of my reservation plus 9 additional days (including the first day.....10 in total), correct?

Also at that 180 day mark........when do the online reservations open up......is it 5am CST, 6am EST?

Thanks everyone

So you can actually start at 190 days if you are a resort guest? Will that work on the computer or would you ahve to call at that point?

NM - I get it now after reading separate thread. Only question I still have is would I have to call? Or would putting my reservation # in be enough to open the computer system up for those dates?

Thank goodness for the DISBoards.....

No, you start at 180 days from your first day of stay, but as an on site hotel guest you can make up to 10 days reservations at once instead of calling or going to dining online every day at the 180 day mark. Saves time and phone calls!

Yes, you put in your resort or package reservation number and the 10 extra days will open up online. I like online better (when it's working!) since alternates will come up too showing more choices. CM's can't possibly go over all the alternates for each date and requested dining time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter