Online modification down?

It's been quirky that way with the dates since it started I think. I've modified a couple of reservations in the past week and it is quite disconcerting to say the least! I first noticed back when doing some modifying for our past April trip when I would change the search in modifying and the points were suddenly coming out higher. It's not real good for it to be inconsistent like that.

The messages - it's also something that's been going on since one of their big updates last year although back then if you had something that didn't work (like searching just a bit before the booking window opened or if you did select something that you weren't eligible to book) then the message was that the room you were looking for was no longer available. Now it's the Riviera message. It's like they can only have one message at a time. :sad2:
Glad it's just not me. It was the higher points that made me realise too. I bet they've had people make a mistake because of it.

That has happened to me as well. I seems that when modifying you do not select check in and check out, but the nights you want to book, so checkout is the day after the last you select. Very confusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter