Online reservations . . . how to navigate the website

Disney_momto2

Mouseketeer
Despite having been to WDW 4 times over the last 4 years all my trips were prior to Disney's online ADR system.

I have some time before I need to make my ADRs (April 22 is the day), but I thought that I would start to navigate the WDW website related to dining as I have not spent much time on this site.

My first opinion is that this site is difficult to navigate. Knowing that on the day I book my ADRs time is going to be an important factor I am looking for tips, tricks and info on how to best navigate this site.

So far I have not found an easier way to go from one restaurant to another.
I am hoping with time I am going to get better at this as there are a number of popular restaurants that I hope to book.

I've been making my ADRs using the online system since it started up. Yes, it can be a bity unwieldy...but it isn't that big a deal. For the most part, even those who had to book for the first week of free dining this summer (or what we assume to be the first week) really didn't have any issues.
I would just play around with the site...otherwise there really aren't any tips or time savers.

I did my ADRs on-line for the first time this past week and had no trouble at all. I played around with the site the day before I could book so I had an idea how it worked. I linked all my reservations to my DDP which comes up when you put in your confirmation number. I found it to be quick to just click on the park or resort I wanted to make the reservation for and scrolled to the restaurant and got all the times I wanted. I was done in about 15 min. You have plenty of time to play with the site and get quicker at it. My only suggestion is is to try for the hardest first since if the day/time you want isn't available you may have to adjust your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter