Online reservations

DisMN

DIS Veteran
Do many people make their reservations online? I did mine yesterday so am hoping to hear back early next week.
I'm curious how it worked out for everyone.......did you get your date/resort requests met or were there any problems?

I'm so used to talking to the reservation agent and having them walk me through the point usage and dates but we're a bit more flexible for next year so I thought I'd be able to make our reservations online without worrying too much. EEK! Nervous about it though....LOL

I've booked my last 3 trips on-line and had no problems. I love the convenience. As the time gets closer and they come out with discounts, it's real easy to call and get them and also verify your information. I like making payments on-line too, that way I never use a credit card and our vacation is paid for slowly so it doesn't hurt the budget:) They've always had my information and requests correct, including my flight numbers and arrival times with DME, and I don't usually put that information in till much closer to departure time, as I look for the best rates for flying.

I made a reservation online and it came back all set up the next day, which was a surprise. It was all set-even with preferences listed on the ressie-and I got the paper copy in the mail a few weeks later. I actually wrote a quick note back of thanks because I was really pleased with the ease of making the reservation and friendliness from the person who booked it for me.

I asked someone at MS about online reservations... She was quite nice and told me that when agents are not busy, then they handle the online reservations. But, if you were making your reservation on a day-by-day basis because it was so busy, you were better off calling, because the phone calls were handled as they came in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter