online ressie ? again!

scanmom

DIS Veteran
when trying to make a dining ressie online, is there a way to see all of the available times for the restaurant you are trying to book? I have been punching in different times over and over, trying to find availabilty. It's kind of a hassle!

No you can only check one time at a time.

FYI, the program automatically checks within an hour that you requested. Like if you check 5pm it will check before and after that time.
So at least that gives you a little play.

It is a bit of a hassle but I feel it is worth it. Not sure if the CMs have more times available to them as their program is different.

thats kind of what I figured! Oh well.... at least they have online ressies available now!

when trying to make a dining ressie online, is there a way to see all of the available times for the restaurant you are trying to book? I have been punching in different times over and over, trying to find availabilty. It's kind of a hassle!

You can do a date range of 5 days if you check the little box but only one time, but like PP says it would give you times within an hour before and after the time you put in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter