Only 1 adr- can’t decide

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I am traveling with teenage DD in Jan and running the half marathon. We are only in Disney Fri morning - Monday morning. I would like to do either a TS brunch/lunch after the half marathon or maybe dinner since I’m not sure how I’ll feel afterwards. We won’t be going to a park that day. I have so many places I want to try that I can’t decide!
Where would you eat if you only had 1 TS with no parks? I have thought about maybe Trails End, Raglan Road, California Grill, Homecomin, the Wave, Boma, Whispering Canyon, Park fare for late breakfast?Something else? The only one I know for sure I don’t want is Ohana and that’s only bc we have been there so many times before and want something new to us.

These are so fun! I enjoy living vicariously through other DISer's vacations!

From your choices I would pick: CA Grill, Raglan Road or Boma.

We just had breakfast at Ale and Compass (entree plus cold buffet) and I enjoyed it much more than expected!

If I could only have one TS dinner, I would pick Ohana’s at Disney Polynesian Resort. Coming In as my second option would be the BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs, Marketplace.

Last edited:
I think it depends if you want TS or a buffet.
If buffet, Boma.
If TS, then California Grill.
Not knowing how you will feel after the half marathon, Boma may be the better option with many more food choices.

I would say Boma, but Trail's End is also a nice choice if you're looking for a nice, easy brunch. Boma, you can walk and see all the animals afterwards, and at Trail's End, you could walk and see the horses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!