Only 1 Post Every 30 minutes on TRs??!!

Spam features are being worked on which seems to have led to an issue here which is why many of us are experiencing this.

Not really working. I posted 5 times since 8:something this morning and was just locked out for 45 minutes.

Now says I can't post in this thread for 10 mins. Or any other threads...down to 7.5 mins. What is up???
Interesting. Many were having the same issues last night but then it was fine. I am sure things are still being tweaked.

It is happening again. 45 min 'no post' after just posting a couple times.
*after posting this, it says I can't post for 4 mins 23 secs.

It is happening again for me. If I post like 2-3 times it will block me out for like 25-45 mins...it varies how long. This morning I posted 3 posts in the 11am hour and got blocked out for like 25 mins.

Edit...just posted a couple more times and am blocked out for 38 mins and 10 secs.

Last edited:
It was letting me post a few post within minutes of each other, then had to wait a minute, then an hour.

I've been having problems too. Testing it out now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter