• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

only 15 hours to go......

Lucky you...
Hope you have a great time..
Think of us in this rain lol

Beth x

Well that has come round quick....Have a great time...:)

Sam,

Have a FAB time! Can't wait to hear all about your stay at the YC (or is it the BC - can't remember!) and all the places you eat at :)

:wave:

Penny :)

You beat me to it Sam!! :) Came on line to do you a happy hols thread and you're here already!!

Anyways ....... Have the most fantastic holiday, relax and enjoy and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it soon over lunch!

Have fun!! :wave:

Astrid x

Sam have a great time----and remember stay away from that body x-ray scan at MCO.....LOL...LOL

jj........:D

Hi Sam:bounce:

Hope you have a wonderful time in mouse land!
Say hello to Mickey for me!

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Sam

You posted this thread about 3 hours ago......so now you only have 12 hours to go..YEH:D

Have a fantastic time.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do;)

Love Karen xx

Have a fantastic time Sam - dont forget to let us know all about it when you get back :D :D

11 hours now and countin.......

Happy holidays, I'm so jealous I could cry!

Have a great time and make loads of notes, I do enjoy your reports.

Have a wonderful trip, safe journies.

Let us know aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll about it when you come back:p

Have a good time Sam.
By the way where was it you are staying again? ROFPMP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter