Only 2 more podcasts...

tammydel

A true blue DISer!
...until we leave for Disney World on July 7th!
we've made paper chains, we've counted how many more sleeps till Disney, now... it's how many more podcasts until we go. The big question becomes - do I listen as they come out or save them for the plane?
Who am I kidding, I have no willpower. I will listen on Tuesdays AND again on the plane. So roundtable members, on July 7th from 12 - 3pm you will be flying with me from Albany to Orlando.
So, for everyone out there - 1) Where and when do you listen to the DisPodcast? and 2) How many podcasts until you are in Disney World?

Tammy

...until we leave for Disney World on July 7th!
we've made paper chains, we've counted how many more sleeps till Disney, now... it's how many more podcasts until we go. The big question becomes - do I listen as they come out or save them for the plane?
Who am I kidding, I have no willpower. I will listen on Tuesdays AND again on the plane. So roundtable members, on July 7th from 12 - 3pm you will be flying with me from Albany to Orlando.
So, for everyone out there - 1) Where and when do you listen to the DisPodcast? and 2) How many podcasts until you are in Disney World?

Tammy

What a great way to count down!! I unfortunatly don't even want to know how many podcasts til February...:eek: I'll have to check and then add it.

I listen to the podcast on Tuesdays at work. My co-workers can always tell when it's DIS day...I'm laughing and talking to the crew (like they can hear me!) and I get alot of giggles and eye rolls.

I listen to the podcast on Tuesdays at work. My co-workers can always tell when it's DIS day...I'm laughing and talking to the crew (like they can hear me!) and I get alot of giggles and eye rolls.

Funny! I often hook up the Ipod in the car and listen on my way home from work. Then I go to the kid's school to pick them up and sit in the parking lot listening, while other parents go in, get thier kids, come out....I'm still sitting there listening!

Tammy

Everyone knows when its tuesday!!! I listen in the car on the way home from work, and don't answer phone calls until I am done!!!

Now, I am gonna have to count how many tuesday's till our next trip!!!

I have 7 podcasts til my trip, and I think I'm going to have to upload a whole load of them to get through a 13 hour flight each way, along with my trusty PSP and the In-Flight entertainment:happytv:
I listen to the podcasts when I get back from school on tuesday, after a depressing chemistry lesson (brings my spirits right up) and if I don't have time to listen to them all I stick them on the MP3 to listen to and from school

Also, have fun on your trip!

18 Podcasts for me. I listen in the car on my way to and from work. It usually takes about three one way drives to listen to the podcast and the email podcast. I really enjoy having them to listen to on the way to work.

I just made the mistake of counting. 65 podcasts until I go back to Disney.:sad1: Just think of all the stuff I'll know by then.

I listen as I feed my little one before we go to bed at night. I get about 15 minutes in while she is eating and burping and then I listen again the next night. By the time I finish, a new week of Podcasts are starting. I look forward to my time with the crew and my baby each night.

11 more Podcasts until we leave for Disney! :banana:

I just realized - there will be two podcasts while I'm in Disney. Looks like we are bringing the laptop! Hmmm.....but when will I listen. Imagine listening while I'm walking arount EPCOT!!! I think I will probably listen after the kids go to bed at night.
One more podcast untill I leave 7/7!

Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter