Only 3 more sleeps!

Blndiebby25

Mouseketeer
I can't believe it is almost here! :Pinkbounc We are leaving for Disneyland at o'dark 30 (as my dad says) on Monday morning! :banana: We are actually flying out at 6:30am. lol

Any last minute advice? ::MickeyMo

:wave2: ADVICE-Have LOTS of FUN!!! :banana: And PLEASE write a trip report when you get back! We are going at the end of JULY and I LIVE on these boards! Joan :earsgirl:

It's probably more like 2 sleeps and 1 restless night laying in bed full of excitement, and anticipation, triple-checking the alarm clock...
Have a great and memorable time Jennifer! I know you all will. I've enjoyed reading your questions and posts over the past couple month or so and hope you find that the advice you got here was good. I'll look for your trip report in a couple of weeks.

Joan - Oh we plan to have lots of fun. :banana: The kids are very excited! :Pinkbounc I woke up this morning the butterflies in my tummy when I realized there is only a few more days to go. :Pinkbounc I plan to write a trip report when we get back.

CalGal - You are right the night before I don't think I will get any sleep. I am actually contemplating staying up all night as we have to leave for the airport at 3:30am :earseek: This board has been a great help in planning our trip! You all are a great bunch. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter