Only __ many more days until we are back home!!!

1 more day till my first trip home to Kidani!!

Kidani is fantastic!!! Have a safe trip!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

206 days until my first Christmas time visit and my first split stay :thumbsup2

Christmas in Disney is AMAZING!!! Have fun with the split also!!!

212 days until my first Christmas trip as well!!! As soon as the 7 month window comes up... I know we're getting closer. Always try to plan at least a year or two in advance. :)

Oh and... btw.. only 13 now!!!!! :)

Make sure you go check out the Carousel, and the Gingerbread house!!!

74 days until checking into OKW for the first time. It's also the first time we've gone to WDW in the summer but I think we'll spend less time in the parks and more time at the pool and water parks this trip.

114 Days till our first trip as DVC owners!! We'll be staying at BLT and it will also be our honeymoon!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

37 more days until my trip with my mom (mother & daughter only!!) BWV here we come

Only 4 days to go for my next trip and then less than 3 months until the August one!!! Can not wait!!!!!

As of tomorrow.. one of the best Disney traditions will begin...

THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE BABY!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

So jealous of those leaving soon! :worship:

We have 87 more days to go! :hyper:

Only two more sleeps before check-in for me ... but I'm taking all day tomorrow off to play. I'm hoping that getting a full day in the mountains with my horses will help me overcome feelings of dread regarding losing a valuable weekend being stuck at Disneyland. :(

Only 12 days until our first DVC stay. A split between BLT and AKL Jambo with a bonus night at POFQ at the end!

:thumbsup2 Have a great trip!! 63 more days til celebrating my dd 16th at BWV with a BW view

Very nice.. Boardwalk view is sweet!!!! Tell her happy B-Day!!!

So jealous of those leaving soon! :worship:

We have 87 more days to go! :hyper:

It will be here before you know it!!!

Only 12 days until our first DVC stay. A split between BLT and AKL Jambo with a bonus night at POFQ at the end!

Ohh... you will love your DVC stay!!!! Have a great time!!!

210 for us. Sigh.

Plan, plan, plan!!!!

Only 8 more days!!!!!

27! BWV Boardwalk view, celebrating 12th anniversary with DH and it will be our first vacation without the kids in 8 years, yahooooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter