• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only One More Sleep

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
There is only 13 hours until the new Tuesday podcast is posted with the adventures of Saturday night, and the Bob and Kevin clubs discussed..

Personally I can't wait.. Is this the most anticipated Podcast by the Dis crew ever???

I can't wait to hear Pete's version of the story! I hope they were able to record OK on Sunday, as I know they were all exhausted!

Do you think my kindergarten class would notice if I discreetly listened to the podcast tomorrow? I will only use one earplug! :lmao:

Do you think my kindergarten class would notice if I discreetly listened to the podcast tomorrow? I will only use one earplug! :lmao:

Too bad the iPhone bluetooth device doesn't transmit the sound!!! Though you could just say it's a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY! Cause you could occasionally reach up and say, "On it!"

I do that at school sometimes.... although I have gotten in trouble many times.

I am sure the kids will enjoy the snorting laughter you will do!

I know I am coveting the podcast! I have a big thing at school and told my boss I have to leave for a little bit....which is to listen to the podcast! :confused3

I can't wait!!!

DSalmost5 is waiting for his envelope annoucement! :hug:

What time is the podcast usually posted or when can you listen. I am new to the podcast and dont see the time listed anywhere. Thanks and fogive my stupidity. I am technologically challanged when it comes to computers.

I can't wait for it! :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I may have to wait until after work to listen because I have such a tight schedule tomorrow. (grumble, grumble)

I wish -

There isn't a posted time.. New round tables go up on Tuesdays, email shows on Wednesday. I almost always can download it when I am getting ready for work which is around 7:00.

If its going to be late there is almost always a message posted telling us so. It is rarely late, the crew works so hard to get it up on time.

I wish -

There isn't a posted time.. New round tables go up on Tuesdays, email shows on Wednesday. I almost always can download it when I am getting ready for work which is around 7:00.

If its going to be late there is almost always a message posted telling us so. It is rarely late, the crew works so hard to get it up on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter