Onsite hotel for honeymoon?

9/04wedding

Earning My Ears
Where should we stay- onsite- for our honeymoon? Can you go between two resorts? Is anyone doing this? We like the wilderness lodge honeymoon suites. Do any other resorts have honeymoon suites? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Laura

PS: Does anyone know how far in advance disney lets you book?
Thanks in advance!!

Hi! We split our stay between the GF honeymoon room and the WL honeymoon room, with a night at the end of our stay at the AKL! So it's definitely okay to split up your stay. I know that the GF and WL have honeymoon rooms. Not sure about the other resorts, but, really, concierge deluxe is pretty much the same as a honeymoon room. They really spoil you when you stay concierge, and treat you like royalty!
The WL honeymoon room was definitely more affordable than the GF one would have been. We paid for a lagoon view room at the GF, and they upgraded us for free, but the room we got has a $600/night pricetag! The WL price was much more reasonable.
You can reserve up to a year in advance.
Cheers!
Heather W

:Pinkbounc

Just over 4 months and counting! I can't wait to see the Mouse with my new Spouse! heheheheh

We're splitting our honeymoon between the Honeymoon room at the WL and then AKL Concierge.

Can't wait! :Pinkbounc
Can't wait! :Pinkbounc

It's your honeymoon - do it in style! When FI and I usually go to disney, we stay at the CBR...so we splurged on 2 deluxes...when will we ever do that again? heheh

good luck and have fun! :)

We are staying one week at the Yacht Club for our honeymoon and the following week at the Wilderness Lodge. We split it up because we always wanted to stay at both of these hotels. Plus you can't beat the special rates! I think the Wilderness Lodge is the best place for honeymooners because of the atmosphere it has. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter