Onsite hotel recommendation - 4 adults, 1 child - budget friendly

newdisneygirl08

Earning My Ears
I have seen similar questions, but with the age difference in my kids, wondering if there may be different opinions!

Planning a trip in March 2019 over spring break for myself, husband, sons (22 and 18) and daughter (7) - amazed all 3 school schedules have it the same week...first time ever so think it was meant to be!. We went to Disney once when the boys were younger, but this is the first time for our daughter. I am assuming we will spend most time at the parks, very little resort time. Would you even consider one room that is supposed to sleep 5 or should I stick with 2 value rooms or AoA suite? I know we would enjoy the extra room with the grown boys and 2 bathrooms. We will be pricing out tomorrow as well to see the cost difference. But...looking for opinions.

Let me know if any other details are needed - thanks in advance for all input!

You will have to pay a nightly fee for both boys over 17. Occupancy is 2 adults and two kids. I think in a moderate it is 15-20 per person per night. Not applicable for the family suite. Only some moderates and deluxe accommodate 5. And family suites.

Get two rooms! Put the older boys in their own room. We have done that with even younger kids and could care less if they were connected.

The least expensive room that would sleep 5 would be POR-R. Besides only having one bathroom, your boys would have to share a bed. Would they be OK with that? And, you'll be charged an extra fee for each additional adult in a room.

If you can swing it, I think 2 rooms would be the best bet.

I would do the two value rooms, I'm sure your older sons would appreciate the space and their own bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter