OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

Thanks for hosting Sophy1996, it was a bad month for me due to a nagging injury that didn't allow me to meet my goal, or even get close to it. I will have to sit out November but hope to be back strong and ready for the challenge in December! I have even had to withdraw from a 5K walk this coming Sunday, something I have been working towards for a year, and the monthly threads here is what kept me making great progress toward that 5K........oh well, its on my schedule for 2017 already and I will make it happen. Congrats to everyone from October and keep up the great work in November.

Shoot, I wasn't as bad for October as I thought, I had 151 active minutes during the last 2 weeks of the month leaving me with 542/1000.........SO nope, I can't give up in November, I will just scale down my goal to allow my poor body to heal!

Shoot, I wasn't as bad for October as I thought, I had 151 active minutes during the last 2 weeks of the month leaving me with 542/1000.........SO nope, I can't give up in November, I will just scale down my goal to allow my poor body to heal!

I add 394 and 151 and get 545. I updated the first post to reflect your Mayor of Halloween Town status. That brings the team to 88.8%, or an adjusted total of 102.6%.

As my Pilates teacher says, do what you can, but listen to your body too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter