Ooooppppss

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I found a Disney kitchen hand towel in my drawer today. It must have accidentally got packed in our luggage.

I brought a spoon home one time from a trip. We were in a 2 bedroom, and the spoon was in our oatmeal container. Didn’t check it when we packed up. The spoon is now in my kitchen :)

On my very first stay as a new timeshare owner (before DVC) ... I ran a load of laundry with "our stuff." Ooooops. Somehow a resort wash cloth had found is way into that load and came out a new color (not the original white). I brought it to the front desk to apologize and offered to pay for the item. The staff smiled warmly and replied, "Please keep it as our gift."

Ooooooooops! :headache:

I don't think anything from any hotel has even gotten packed in with my stuff, except a few of those unused mini soap bars that all the hotels used years ago. Usually they were Safeguard brand. And not many of those. I had a handful of them I kept for emergencies, I just opened the last one, I forgot to buy soap at the store the other day.

Last edited:
We stay in studios, I don’t cook, the kitchen doesn’t get dirty. I even bring disposable cups to dump a starbucks instant coffee into.

Every single trip I find my DH has tossed the small Palmolive dish soap and sponge into my shoebox sized Rubbermaid box in which I pack toiletries, etc. Usually find tiny shampoo bottles too, but those are sadly going the way of the dinosaur. Forget the MM Rice Krispie treat, my adult kids all wanted the (preferably H2O) shampoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter