~~~~~~ Oops SEW we did it again! ~~~~~~ June 2019 ~~~~~~ BAG & OUTFIT UPDATE 5/19/2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the shirt looks good! I would make sure and try on whatever pants you plan to wear wit it as well. I find that sometimes jeans or pants with buttons make shirts look strange sometimes even when they fit well. Good for you for getting your taxes done early! Isn't it amazing how it feels like we aren't doing "anything exciting" and yet we work all day doing tasks on top of household chores? I find the same thing to be true. I will be busy and exhausted from doing laundry and stuff for and with the kids, but when someone asks me what I did that day, I'll say "nothing much" LOL. I'm continuing to purge things throughout the house. I made the mistake of trying to clean out a closet with Quinn in the room yesterday which resulted in a giant bag of plastic balls getting dumped all over the place and old toys suddenly becoming fascinating again. Oh well, she had fun rediscovering some old things. Now, to sneak them out of the house before she notices... I hope your week continues to be productive. Can't wait to hear more about Disney and Aruba.

So, still trying the IF. It is going okay. It is hard to do on days that I do not get home until 6:30 or so (pretty much every Tuesday). On those days I just eat when I get in and not anything else after that even though it is past the 8 hour window.

Trying to decide if I want to do a Pre-Trip report or not for my trip. I feel somewhat disorganized for it right now. I may write it out in Word to help me at least organize my thoughts, and I may see how that goes and then may start one. Oh well at least I have it booked.

Glad IF is going well for you - are you clean fasting? I've found that doing a clean fast is super helpful to my hunger - and I don't struggle much at all. ::yes::

I start all of my TRs in Word, and then transfer them here - it makes getting them started so much easier each time. ::yes:: Having it booked is the most important part, after all. :lovestruc :woohoo:

Way to go getting the taxes done early! That must be such a relief!

Sorry the Aruba clothes aren't fitting as well as you'd like, but you've got the right attitude--be happy with all the progress you've made! I did a trial "Clean Week" with a friend of mine who is a Beachbody coach in August. Following that, I started using Shakeology, meal planning and trying to eat clean 80/20. I struggle, of course, but I like when my coach reminds me it's all about PROGRESS not PERFECTION.

Happy Wednesday!

It IS such a relief!!!! I really hate doing them, and I am such a procrastinator - I sometimes really have to have good incentive to get things done - and taxes are one of those things. LOL

Yah - I am trying hard to be over it... I've worked really hard to get where I am, and even though they aren't fitting me exactly how I want them to, I will continue to move forward. ::yes:: Hopefully by the time we go to WDW, they'll all be too big. Fingers crossed. ::yes::

How are you feeling with the 80/20?? I sometimes struggled with that method - because my 20 would sneak to 30, then 40... LOL I guess I am just at the point in my life where I am SICK and tired of tracking things... All along, more than anything, I wanted my new lifestyle to be intuitive - and up until now - that never happened for me. I am getting there though. I just ordered a new book to be delivered tomorrow - it's called The Power of Appetite Correction by Dr. Burt Herring... I am excited to read it. As a child of the "clean plate club" - I have such a HARD time leaving food on my plate - even if I am stuffed... I am doing much better lately and I feel like IF has been key to learning some of these signals... Hoping the book will give me a bit more insight. ::yes::

Have a great weekend! Any big plans?

I think the shirt looks good! I would make sure and try on whatever pants you plan to wear wit it as well. I find that sometimes jeans or pants with buttons make shirts look strange sometimes even when they fit well. Good for you for getting your taxes done early! Isn't it amazing how it feels like we aren't doing "anything exciting" and yet we work all day doing tasks on top of household chores? I find the same thing to be true. I will be busy and exhausted from doing laundry and stuff for and with the kids, but when someone asks me what I did that day, I'll say "nothing much" LOL. I'm continuing to purge things throughout the house. I made the mistake of trying to clean out a closet with Quinn in the room yesterday which resulted in a giant bag of plastic balls getting dumped all over the place and old toys suddenly becoming fascinating again. Oh well, she had fun rediscovering some old things. Now, to sneak them out of the house before she notices... I hope your week continues to be productive. Can't wait to hear more about Disney and Aruba.

Thanks... Yes - I will do that. Good idea! ::yes::

Right - LOL - nothing exciting, except hauling laundry up and down two full flights of stairs, folding and putting it away... Total excitement! But it has to be done, someone has to do it - and it sure feels good to have accomplished it. ::yes:: But yes - we do "nothing much" all the time. LOL I get it totally.

Oh man - I hate it when that would happen! LOL Kids and their toys.

Good luck getting everything sorted, ready and packed - I am so excited for you and your new adventure! It will be good to be nearer to family. :lovestruc

Thanks - I was pretty productive this week - which is always good. I have to adhere to a very strict schedule with myself, or I never get anything done. LOL

I am excited to share more, once I have more to share. LOL

Have a great weekend! :lovestruc

**********************************************************************************************************

Again - nothing exciting going on...

Today is grocery shopping and "errand" day... And it's like -300° in MN today. Brrrr doesn't even begin to describe it. It's just so cold that a person can't even BE cold, ya know? So, like hot climates... We just go from interior space to interior space - as fast as we can... And bundle up. It's all you can do... That, and pray for spring. LOL I shouldn't complain - we have had a very mild winter with very little snow or cold. ::yes::

I plan to work out shortly - I think? And get ready and head out... Meeting my Target pals for dinner tonight - we haven't been together since before Thanksgiving - I think we took a break over the holidays? We were getting together roughly monthly before that... This getting together has actually lasted longer than I thought it would - you know, people move on.... ::yes:: I am looking forward to seeing everyone though.

That's about it - a lazy weekend ahead. :lovestruc

Sending prayers and pixie dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

How are you feeling with the 80/20?? I sometimes struggled with that method - because my 20 would sneak to 30, then 40... LOL I guess I am just at the point in my life where I am SICK and tired of tracking things...
LOL I am having the exact same problem!! My other problem is that even when my eating is on track, I get derailed on the weekend when I want to have a drink or two, and then I want to snack along with it. BUT, I feel like just being conscious of what I'm eating is a good place to start!

As a child of the "clean plate club" - I have such a HARD time leaving food on my plate - even if I am stuffed... I am doing much better lately and I feel like IF has been key to learning some of these signals... Hoping the book will give me a bit more insight. ::yes::
That's probably part of my problem, too!!! I have tried putting less on my plate to combat this, but then if I'm still hungry, I beat myself up about taking seconds. Need to keep working on finding a good balance/portion control.

Have a great weekend! Any big plans?
Oh, yes, the thrill of working Catholic Schools Week Open House all day tomorrow :) Other than that, laundry, meal planning/prep for next week, and hopefully a Sunday afternoon nap!

STAY WARM! It's ridiculously cold in Chicago right now, too. BRRRRRR!

Sorry I've been MIA -- I went to Georgia to visit my family over the long weekend...left last Thursday and got home Tuesday. For the most part it was a good visit. As always (and I do mean always) my youngest sister caused some drama so the last couple of days of the trip were not great. But my Dad surprised us all and flew Alyssa in from Texas to join us for the weekend and that was absolutely wonderful! While I was there I bought some new pants for work...with the weight I've gained because of the medications I only had two pairs of pants that fit, and only a few dresses and skirts. *Sigh* We're planning to start Whole 30 this weekend since that worked so well for me last time. I bought some WATP DVDs and have started doing those a few nights each week and am taking a barre class on Thursdays. Overall, my stomach has been doing pretty well for the last couple of weeks so that's good. Now if I could get my tennis elbow to heal...but instead of doing that it's spreading to the other arm -- so tennis elbow in both arms. Not fun!

Brie is doing so well in Italy. She's making good progress with the language and she has met some wonderful people. I miss her terribly. Alyssa has started working on an MBA, so she's very busy as well.

I think the Lilly Pulitzer skorts are adorable -- you look great and I'm so happy that IF is working so well for you. I don't know much about IF.

It looks like I will be going to WDW for a couple of days in April...probably just two days, but it's better than none. I need to talk to my friend that I will be meeting there and start getting things planned. I'm excited!

I hope you have a great time on your Aruba trip! I can't wait to hear about it!

Our lives are not too exciting right now either...and I am FINE with that after last year!

I do get to go to Haiti in March with a group from work. We are taking students on a mission trip down there during Spring Break. Very exctied about it.

After having our lives put on hold last year, I am extatic that we get to travel again this year. I went to Chicago for a girls trip with a friend from high school last week. DH and I are joining our BFF's from Chattanooga on a weekend marriage retreat in GA next month, Haiti in March, DH's parents have rented a giant house in St. Louis for all of us and his brother and his family to crash at together in July, we cruise with Mickey for 8 nights in October, then we will be back to the beach for our annual Thanksgiving trip in November. Hopefully 2019 will be kinder to us than 2018 was!

I've been pretty good with sticking with the IF - as I said on FB, not totally clean because I need creamer in my coffee, but that is the only "cheat" that I've had. I also don't have a problem with leaving food on my plate - especially when we eat out - I usually only eat 1/2 of my meal and bring the rest home for lunch. I also started riding my recumbent bike again. I it last year when I was still doing pt for my shoulder. Its less stress on my knees, but boy was it hard to get started again. Hopefully, I will get to spend more time on it each day.

LOL I am having the exact same problem!! My other problem is that even when my eating is on track, I get derailed on the weekend when I want to have a drink or two, and then I want to snack along with it. BUT, I feel like just being conscious of what I'm eating is a good place to start!

That's probably part of my problem, too!!! I have tried putting less on my plate to combat this, but then if I'm still hungry, I beat myself up about taking seconds. Need to keep working on finding a good balance/portion control.

Oh, yes, the thrill of working Catholic Schools Week Open House all day tomorrow :) Other than that, laundry, meal planning/prep for next week, and hopefully a Sunday afternoon nap!

STAY WARM! It's ridiculously cold in Chicago right now, too. BRRRRRR!

Weekends are just so hard! I get it. That is one reason I am enjoying IF so much... I can eat/drink what I want in my window - I just delay it until then. Obviously - if a person drinks a lot of alcohol - the loss won't be nearly as good... but still - I am trying not to feel too much guilt over enjoying myself once in a while. ::yes::

I've been trying to eat off of our "luncheon" plates instead of our dinner plates... I agree, that's hard too. LOL

Oh yes!!! Enjoy your crazy week! I remember Catholic Schools Week all too well... I went to Catholic grade school my entire k-6... The girls went k-3 & 2 respectively... Good memories!

Yah - it's impossible to stay warm here. LOL We just try not to think about it. ::yes::

Sorry I've been MIA -- I went to Georgia to visit my family over the long weekend...left last Thursday and got home Tuesday. For the most part it was a good visit. As always (and I do mean always) my youngest sister caused some drama so the last couple of days of the trip were not great. But my Dad surprised us all and flew Alyssa in from Texas to join us for the weekend and that was absolutely wonderful! While I was there I bought some new pants for work...with the weight I've gained because of the medications I only had two pairs of pants that fit, and only a few dresses and skirts. *Sigh* We're planning to start Whole 30 this weekend since that worked so well for me last time. I bought some WATP DVDs and have started doing those a few nights each week and am taking a barre class on Thursdays. Overall, my stomach has been doing pretty well for the last couple of weeks so that's good. Now if I could get my tennis elbow to heal...but instead of doing that it's spreading to the other arm -- so tennis elbow in both arms. Not fun!

Brie is doing so well in Italy. She's making good progress with the language and she has met some wonderful people. I miss her terribly. Alyssa has started working on an MBA, so she's very busy as well.

I think the Lilly Pulitzer skorts are adorable -- you look great and I'm so happy that IF is working so well for you. I don't know much about IF.

It looks like I will be going to WDW for a couple of days in April...probably just two days, but it's better than none. I need to talk to my friend that I will be meeting there and start getting things planned. I'm excited!

I hope you have a great time on your Aruba trip! I can't wait to hear about it!

I am glad you had a (mostly) good trip... And what an awesome surprise that Alyssa was there!!!! I can't imagine! Tears would have flowed for sure!

I hope the W30 does just as well for you this time... Allison is trying for the W30 (AIP version) to help with a psoriasis flare up she is having - I am hoping so badly that it works... The latest and greatest treatments for psoriasis are cancer drugs - and that just scares the crap out of me for her. :eek: :cry:

I can't imagine how much you miss Brie right now... I thought it was bad when the girls were gone - but Brie has been gone so much longer already. Will you be going over to visit her?

Thanks! I am still unsure of the LP skort... It's packed - so it's going with... We'll see how brave I am once we get there? LOL

Yay for a WDW trip! :woohoo: That is awesome! Something to look forward to in the spring! Enjoy your planning.

Thanks - we are excited for it! I look forward to sharing about it when we get back!

Our lives are not too exciting right now either...and I am FINE with that after last year!

I do get to go to Haiti in March with a group from work. We are taking students on a mission trip down there during Spring Break. Very exctied about it.

After having our lives put on hold last year, I am extatic that we get to travel again this year. I went to Chicago for a girls trip with a friend from high school last week. DH and I are joining our BFF's from Chattanooga on a weekend marriage retreat in GA next month, Haiti in March, DH's parents have rented a giant house in St. Louis for all of us and his brother and his family to crash at together in July, we cruise with Mickey for 8 nights in October, then we will be back to the beach for our annual Thanksgiving trip in November. Hopefully 2019 will be kinder to us than 2018 was!

I bet you are!!! I would be too!!! :hug:

FUN!!!! That will be a super interesting trip, I bet?

I saw your Chicago trip on FB... Did you get to see Mo? And the rest of your trips sound amazing as usual!!! Maybe one day I will get to drag Josh on a Disney cruise? :scratchin:

Prayers and pixie dust that 2019 is a MUCH better year for you - you and your family deserve a kind and wonderful year!!!! :hug:

I've been pretty good with sticking with the IF - as I said on FB, not totally clean because I need creamer in my coffee, but that is the only "cheat" that I've had. I also don't have a problem with leaving food on my plate - especially when we eat out - I usually only eat 1/2 of my meal and bring the rest home for lunch. I also started riding my recumbent bike again. I it last year when I was still doing pt for my shoulder. Its less stress on my knees, but boy was it hard to get started again. Hopefully, I will get to spend more time on it each day.

That's awesome! I am glad you are enjoying IF so much. I still have a hard time with leaving food behind - but I am getting better. I purchased a new book, Dr Burt Herring's Appetite Correction... I am really hoping it gives me some good ideas and helps me out with this area that I struggle in so much. Next on my list is The Obesity Code. ::yes::

Glad to hear that you are back on your bike... Chiara is really enjoying her's!

************************************************************************************************************

Not much to update here... I was able to get all of my errands done yesterday - even though it was bitter cold out. It's supposed to get worse before it gets better. :( According to Josh - we are supposed to stay this cold all week, and then get colder next week - with 5-8" of snow on Sunday into Monday... Just not looking forward to any of that at all. :( Have I ever told you all how much I hate winter? LOL I still don't know why we live here?

Working on my coffee this morning - black. I am on week, um, maybe 6 of black coffee... It's not terrible. Believe it or not, I saw this tip in one of my FB groups - and if you put a pinch of Himalayan salt in your coffee, it takes away the bitterness. :scratchin So, I tried it - and it worked. ::yes:: Shocked as ever, because I've been putting loads of honey/agave + cream in my coffee since the beginning of time to take away the bitterness. LOL And here, I pinch of salt does the job quite well. It makes black coffee tolerable anyways. ::yes::

That's about it here. It's too cold to do anything outside and brave the weather for anything non essential - so we will enjoy our day indoors as much as possible. :)

Wishing you all a nice and warm weekend! :lovestruc Prayers and pixie dust to all! :hug:

D~

Glad you got your errands done yesterday. it was cold and snowy here. I had a doctor's appointment and then went to Target for a few things. My daughter was shopping for me but her idea of what I wanted and what I actually wanted are a little different. It was nice to get out, though. The reat of the wek is going to be even colder.
Liz

That's about it here. It's too cold to do anything outside and brave the weather for anything non essential - so we will enjoy our day indoors as much as possible. :)
We are having cold weather, too. In fact, next week is supposed to break records. In spite of that, I still have to walk outside to go to and from the train and work. At least the sidewalks are cleared off in downtown Chicago. It is almost impossible to walk anywhere in the suburbs when there is snow on the ground.

We gave up on trips to Disney in January. We have one planned for the end of February instead. :)

Stay warm. :)

I DID GET TO SEE MO!!!! She met up with my friend Melissa (whom she friended on FB several years ago upon my recommendation) and I for lunch at Riccobenni's for the 2015 World's Best Sandwich, according to USA Today. :-) We hada great time with lots of laughs. She and Mel hit it off great too. Mel has lived in Chicago for 25 years. We both LOVED Mo. And I did get a picture....but, I am currently fasting from social media. I have one more week, and then I will happily share the photo on FB.

So, on the topic of coffee... I am also doing a Daniel fast (in addition to the social media). This is basically a vegan diet, all things picked or plucked. So, I am technically not supposed to have coffee, but I cannot risk the horrid headaches that I would have if I didn't have the caffeine. So, I have been having coffee, but without dairy or sugar. I have been drinking it with just a bit of unsweetened soy milk added. I am amazed that I have adjusted to the taste so easily. Maybe I should try the pinch of salt trick...

I DID GET TO SEE MO!!!! She met up with my friend Melissa (whom she friended on FB several years ago upon my recommendation) and I for lunch at Riccobenni's for the 2015 World's Best Sandwich, according to USA Today. :-)

Hey!! I teach in Bridgeport, you were right by me :) I should've invited myself along!!

I have taught two of the Ricobene's kids, and the next one is coming my way in another year. Wonderful family AND delicious food :)

Hey!! I teach in Bridgeport, you were right by me :) I should've invited myself along!!

I have taught two of the Ricobene's kids, and the next one is coming my way in another year. Wonderful family AND delicious food :)

I stayed in Bridgeport all week! My friend lives on S. Princeton! Small world, indeed!

I'm kinda late to the party but so glad I found your newest pre-trip report. I don't comment a lot but I do enjoy reading along with your adventures. You always inspire me to try harder with my diet, excercise and daily productivity. Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to read along!:)

Glad you got your errands done yesterday. it was cold and snowy here. I had a doctor's appointment and then went to Target for a few things. My daughter was shopping for me but her idea of what I wanted and what I actually wanted are a little different. It was nice to get out, though. The reat of the wek is going to be even colder.
Liz

Glad you were able to get out and get your errands done... we are experiencing a huge cold snap too, and it’s no fun!

We are having cold weather, too. In fact, next week is supposed to break records. In spite of that, I still have to walk outside to go to and from the train and work. At least the sidewalks are cleared off in downtown Chicago. It is almost impossible to walk anywhere in the suburbs when there is snow on the ground.

We gave up on trips to Disney in January. We have one planned for the end of February instead. :)

Stay warm. :)

I heard that... looks like we are supposed to have a short break of the cold soon... 6 more weeks of winter, I hope, ::yes::

Lol, yah January is just too cold for me. I am hoping our June trip is much nicer... at least I know what to expect with the weather. Lol

You too!!!!

I DID GET TO SEE MO!!!! She met up with my friend Melissa (whom she friended on FB several years ago upon my recommendation) and I for lunch at Riccobenni's for the 2015 World's Best Sandwich, according to USA Today. :-) We hada great time with lots of laughs. She and Mel hit it off great too. Mel has lived in Chicago for 25 years. We both LOVED Mo. And I did get a picture....but, I am currently fasting from social media. I have one more week, and then I will happily share the photo on FB.

So, on the topic of coffee... I am also doing a Daniel fast (in addition to the social media). This is basically a vegan diet, all things picked or plucked. So, I am technically not supposed to have coffee, but I cannot risk the horrid headaches that I would have if I didn't have the caffeine. So, I have been having coffee, but without dairy or sugar. I have been drinking it with just a bit of unsweetened soy milk added. I am amazed that I have adjusted to the taste so easily. Maybe I should try the pinch of salt trick...

That is awesome!!! So glad you got to meet up with her!

The Daniel fast sounds interesting! I hope you get the benefits you are seeking from it. :lovestruc.

It’s amazing how we can adjust to coffee, though I do admit I sometimes miss my old coffee. ::yes::

I stayed in Bridgeport all week! My friend lives on S. Princeton! Small world, indeed!

Cool!!

I'm kinda late to the party but so glad I found your newest pre-trip report. I don't comment a lot but I do enjoy reading along with your adventures. You always inspire me to try harder with my diet, excercise and daily productivity. Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to read along!:)

Welcome!!! So happy you found me!!! Awwwh always happy to inspire! :lovestruc

***************************************************************************************************

I just wanted to stop by quick and catch up on replies.

Not too much going on here, just trying to stay comfortable in the weather. ;)

Hope you’re all having a great week!!! Prayers and pixie dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

Just saying hi! Haven’t checked in here yet. Happy to hear all is well. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting too and just changed to clean fasting black coffee :sad: but it has made a difference for me, and since drinking it black I have noticed I’m less hungry when it is time to eat!

Are you going to do any type of Disneyland Paris recap? I know you didn’t finish that TR, we are going and would love to hear about your trip or at least get any tips if you have any :thumbsup2

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:yay::yay: Ha, ha, ha....

Pretty good huh??? :lmao:

Just saying hi! Haven’t checked in here yet. Happy to hear all is well. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting too and just changed to clean fasting black coffee :sad: but it has made a difference for me, and since drinking it black I have noticed I’m less hungry when it is time to eat!

Are you going to do any type of Disneyland Paris recap? I know you didn’t finish that TR, we are going and would love to hear about your trip or at least get any tips if you have any :thumbsup2

Hey!!! Happy to see you here!

I love doing IF! The black coffee portion is hard at first - but after a while, I don't notice anymore, the CLEAN fast definitely makes fasting AND feasting easier - I am able to control my will to over eat much better. ::yes:: I've kept my IFing secret for so many years, because I was afraid of what people would say (granted that was when I was doing a 16/8 schedule and now I am more of a 20/4) - it excites me greatly that it's becoming so much more mainstream!

I know - I"ve never not finished a TR until DLP. My pictures were very messed up - and the route I had to take to get them uploaded just made things so hard. Eventually, I plan to finish it - it's only one more day, after all. :scratchin I don't know when that will happen though? I am always happy to answer any questions you may have - so fire away. :)

*************************************************************************************************************

Well, as many of my FB friend know - I was in Aruba all last week, during the "Polar Vortex" in MN... We couldn't have planned that any better than we did. ::yes:: I"ll post a few pictures when I get things uploaded and organized. It was a great trip and we have every intention of going back. I highly recommend visiting Aruba if you ever get the chance. ::yes:: Annnnd - I even got a little bit of Disney Magic while I was there. :lovestruc

IMG_0752.jpg

Anyways - while we were landing, it was raining in MN and everything was melting - it was 40°! Then the next day - everything froze! So we have a nice (dangerous) layer of ice everywhere... Then yesterday afternoon, we got about 8-9" of snow on top of that. :eek: So, we are paying for it. LOL

Josh also threw out his back on Monday - so he is down for the count - literally. He was able to work on Monday, but he had to take half of a sick day yesterday and he couldn't get into bed at all last night - so had to sleep on the floor of our bedroom. This is the worst "episode" he's had since he started having the nerve burning procedure several years ago. :( Hopefully he can get his back to loosen up soon.

**************************************************************************************************************

I also have an exciting Disney update to do too... but I am going to save that for another post. I will tell you, however, it's a surprise for the girls (if I can keep my mouth shut!) and something we've never done before (but I've always wanted to do). :scratchin

Wishing you all a warm and snow free Wednesday. Prayers and Pixie Dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

I really enjoyed seeing all or your Aruba pictures on Facebook as we froze here in GA. No where near as bad as what everyone had up north but temps in the 20s is rough for us! Now today it's supposed to be 73 and tomorrow 77!

Your Aruba trip looked amazing! I loved the nightly sunset photos! :cloud9:

I was definitely glad I was in Chicago the week BEFORE the vortex came through. :cold: We had snow while I was there, but the temperatures and sunny skies made it perfect. :sunny:

We are finally doing some of our cruise planning. :sail:We are cruising with our BFF's from Chattanooga again. We actually met them in a FB group from our 2014 cruise, and have been inseparable since then. They are renewing their vows on one of the islands we port in. She has it narrowed down to either St. Kitts or San Juan, PR. And since my DH is an ordained minister now, they have asked him to officiate. :lovestruc

It is so fun planning for cruises. I ordered a few dresses onlne yesterday, and a new door magnet. We also have excursions picked out for Antiqua and St. Kitts. There is not as much planning involved with a cruise as with the parks, but still fun. :cutie:

Last edited:
::yes:: Annnnd - I even got a little bit of Disney Magic while I was there. :lovestruc
I can't wait to hear how that came about!! My jaw dropped when I saw the pics on FB!

Josh also threw out his back on Monday - so he is down for the count - literally.
Oh, no :( I hope he starts to feel at least a bit better quickly!

I will tell you, however, it's a surprise for the girls (if I can keep my mouth shut!) and something we've never done before (but I've always wanted to do). :scratchin
Oh, boy, oh, boy!!!! Secrets!!!!

No where near as bad as what everyone had up north but temps in the 20s is rough for us! Now today it's supposed to be 73 and tomorrow 77!
Hey, now, no bragging! It's still freezing here. Blah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter