Open house times

wlee7

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
When do the open house events take place in the kids clubs? Are they usually on the first day?

All kids’ spaces are in “open house” mode on embarkation afternoon, until at least the muster drill. There will also be at least an hour of Open House scheduled in each space daily. The time and length may vary, and there may or may not be scheduled activities during Open House.

Enjoy your cruise!

All kids’ spaces are in “open house” mode on embarkation afternoon, until at least the muster drill. There will also be at least an hour of Open House scheduled in each space daily. The time and length may vary, and there may or may not be scheduled activities during Open House.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the info!

I was unaware that they had open house events on days other than embarkation. This is good to know as I’ve been meaning to tour the various areas but typically never have time as I’m taking the DCL transfer bus from WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter