** Opening Day Pricing QUOTES Fall 2020: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

THIS IS NOT THE REQUEST THREAD. If you wish to make a request for a quote please go here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...fall-2020-magic-wonder-dream-fantasy.3753353/
The purpose of this thread is so prices for OPENING DAY can be tracked in one place. We will include CASTAWAY CLUB STATUS - if you do not say which group you belong to we will assume it is for the current day's opening when you post.

Monday June 10th: P = Platinum & Golden Oaks
Tuesday June 11th: G= Gold booking
Wednesday June 12th: S = Silver booking

Once the prices are released to the general public we will cease to include quotes unless we are specifically told in the post which CC status and/or day it was booked.

*** PLEASE INCLUDE THE PASSENGER PRICE BREAKDOWN IN YOUR POST IF YOU HAVE IT. THIS ALLOWS OTHERS TO HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE SAME CATEGORY. THANK YOU! ***

Example for a family of four with two adults and two children ages 10 and 8:
Wonder Date 11B 2A2K (10,8) $5200 [1800|1800|800|800] no ins/trans/air/OBB

Thank you for your help - it is invaluable to others who can't yet get quotes for planning their cruises!

Numbers to call: 800-951-3532; 888-325-2500; CC #800-449-3380
Time DCL opens: 8 am ET

IF A QUOTE WAS POSTED FOR 1A1K, IT IS LISTED AS 2A SINCE THE COST OF THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE IN A STATEROOM IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE AGE OF EITHER GUEST.

Fantasy
S November 2, 2020 5B 2A $2642 [1244,1244] no ins/trans/air

Yes, tried all of those options. It's now after 6:00 PM EST so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow morning and try to book then. I've probably lost any advantage of booking today in terms of cost savings.
if I am understanding this right, you can call now, reservations are open until 10pm est

Last edited:

Was up at 3:00 am EST and decided I've give it another try! .....and it worked. I don't know if maybe general booking was available at that time.

11/9/2020 double dip on the Fantasy, 2 adults, Cat 5C, no insurance, no transfers, $3100.

Was up at 3:00 am EST and decided I've give it another try! .....and it worked. I don't know if maybe general booking was available at that time.

11/9/2020 double dip on the Fantasy, 2 adults, Cat 5C, no insurance, no transfers, $3100.

It likely was... I know on Platinum day online booking opened well before the stated time. If I had the issues you have for the last couple of releases I might contact Disneys technical support and ask them to look at your account. You should have been able to book yesterday. :(

September 14th, 2020 4-Night Pacific Coast Cruise from Vancouver ending in San Diego [Victoria]

S 5B 2A $2767 [1272.00/1272.00/223 taxes] no ins/trans/air/OBB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter