** Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS Winter 2021: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your help!
Due to price increases, I have to narrow my options to either a 10B or 10C Category. Would someone please quote me the prices for these two categories? I'd like to see the price differences between the two.

*Wonder 4/11/21, 2A 2K (16,13) Cat 10B and 10C

Hope this helps!

10B is $5,492.40
10C is $5,408.40

Dream 2/1 category 8
Rm1- 3A/2kids (ages 5 & 10)
Rm2- 2A/3 kids (under 10)
Rm 3-2A (can be category 9)

Thank you!!

Room 1-
8D GTD -4438.26
8C GTD -4446.26
8B GTD- 4454.26

Room 2-
8D GTD- 4413.94
8C GTD- 4421.94
8B GTD- 4429.94

Room 3-

9D - 2281.16
9C - 2297.16
9B - 2393.16

@MichelleCanada
You didn't specify an age, so I picked 8
ETA: subtract the taxes and then take off your OBB and add back in the taxes
9A Oceanview

Adult 1$2,562.00
Adult 2$2,562.00
Child 1$1,525.44
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses$338.58

Total Stateroom Price$6,988.02

6B Balcony AFT (very back)

Adult 1$2,723.00
Adult 2$2,723.00
Child 1$1,525.44
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses$338.58

Total Stateroom Price$7,310.02
Is there any chance you can let me know if there are any aft balconies left and which decks? We are able to book tomorrow morning.

Thank you again!

I've read others give advice to book it now and "reshop" again when you're on the cruise. That way, you can compare the opening day price to the later price which will include your 10% off. Hope this makes sense! good luck!
Can you please explain in more detail? Thanks!

Can you please explain in more detail? Thanks!
@LSkyWalker when on an actual cruise, you can book a future cruise or purchase a "placeholder" for a future cruise in which you'll receive 10% off for either choice you make. So, if you book a cruise on Thursday (during opening day) for Spring 2021, chances are you will get the lowest price since prices tend to go up depending on the popularity of your cruise. On Thursday, you'll pay opening day price and it's locked in for you. Then, let's say you decide to take a last minute cruise next month. You can go to the booking desk on the ship, and ask how much your Spring 2021 is on that day. If you book it while onboard, you'll be given a 10% discount. That way, you can compare what you paid on "opening day" vs. what you are being quoted while onboard, and choose the better deal. Hope this helps! I'm sure more seasoned cruisers will chime in with their thoughts. I'm not a seasoned cruiser, only sailed 3x

Hi - Could someone please price the following (Apologies if I missed a similar post):

Fantasy, 2/20/21, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
Cat: 5D / 5C, Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom

Room 1: 1A, 1 Child (17)
Room 2: 1A, 2 Children (13 & 12)

No placeholder / credit / insurance

Thank you!

@LSkyWalker when on an actual cruise, you can book a future cruise or purchase a "placeholder" for a future cruise in which you'll receive 10% off for either choice you make. So, if you book a cruise on Thursday (during opening day) for Spring 2021, chances are you will get the lowest price since prices tend to go up depending on the popularity of your cruise. On Thursday, you'll pay opening day price and it's locked in for you. Then, let's say you decide to take a last minute cruise next month. You can go to the booking desk on the ship, and ask how much your Spring 2021 is on that day. If you book it while onboard, you'll be given a 10% discount. That way, you can compare what you paid on "opening day" vs. what you are being quoted while onboard, and choose the better deal. Hope this helps! I'm sure more seasoned cruisers will chime in with their thoughts. I'm not a seasoned cruiser, only sailed 3x

Hi Dsny Fam - I'm following your logic, and have cruised 2x.

While onboard a future cruise (say late 2019 last minute cruise), would DCL be able to release your 2021 opening day purchase, to put you in the same room, at the onboard 10% price discount (assuming the onboard price was better than opening day price)?

Do you know if you can book a cruise onboard, in addition to a placeholder on a second cruise, or are the programs exclusive?

thanks!

Dream [3/29] 4B, 4 passengers (2 adults, 5 year old and 3 year old), no ins/trans/air/OBB
Magic [3/29] 4B, 4 passengers (2 adults, 5 year old and 3 year old), no ins/trans/air/OBB

Thank you!

Hi there,

I think my request may have gotten missed, thanks so much for checking prices.

Dream 1/18 7A 2A/2K (6,3) No ins/air/trans/OBB

Hi Dsny Fam - I'm following your logic, and have cruised 2x.

While onboard a future cruise (say late 2019 last minute cruise), would DCL be able to release your 2021 opening day purchase, to put you in the same room, at the onboard 10% price discount (assuming the onboard price was better than opening day price)?

Do you know if you can book a cruise onboard, in addition to a placeholder on a second cruise, or are the programs exclusive?

thanks!
@LSkyWalker Good questions. My guess is that there is no guarantee that you will get the exact same room when the future cruise is canceled while onboard in order to rebook it, just in case someone is online/phone at the very exact time trying to book that cruise? But I'm not sure. Also, I think you can only book either a future cruise OR a placeholder while onboard, not both. But again, I'm not 100% sure about that.

Ok our party might get larger so want to check one other option please. Thank you guys so much, this thread is a huge help.

Magic 5/1 5 night Western Caribbean Cat 5A
Room 1: 2A, 2k ages 4,7
Room 2: 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!