Opinions! 2020 Travel - End of Oct. or Beginning of Dec.????

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
We have never been either of these times but I can shift my bounce back offer to either of these...
Do you think end of October is safe from the virus? (or even December for that matter)
Historical crowd calendars show October as less busy (most days will be weekdays either time period).
October is less expensive, but only by $300.
So anyone who wants to give me their two cents please do!!

Prolly not interested in either MK parties so that shouldn't count

The only time in December I would consider is the 1st week. The closer to the holidays the more crowded it gets.

For the last week of October, since Halloween is on a Saturday, I'd expect the end of the week to get busier.

I think Sept/Oct are ideal months to visit. Lowest prices and crowds, still warm enough to swim.

we typically, like a lot of dvc members, aim for the 2nd or 3rd week of October. gets us in on food and wine, but out of there before Halloween week when crowds are up. as for December, id say double down and go later in December...a lot (most?) are going to want to experience the Christmas party. if you are actively going to avoid it, go on a non party day and enjoy much reduced crowds (im guessing. feel free to correct me regulars).

Still no vaccine by then. As we are just starting to see with those who've protested in the last few weeks, COVID-19 cases are still making themselves known among those in close proximity. I would suggest going at the least crowded time possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts