Opinions on best Italian restaurant

Was this in the past year or so by any chance? We have been going to Il Mulino at least once a year, often twice, for about 10 years, and up until January 2017 have always had incredible food. In January 2017 we had our first mediocre meal, but it was very busy and we figured it was just an off night as all restaurants have. We went back again in January 2018 and we had a similar mediocre experience. For 2019 we already have something else booked as we are done with Il Mulino for a bit, time to branch out. We enjoyed our apps and bread at Enzos Hideaway, but haven't had food there yet, we really enjoy Tutto Gusto, and have had two horrible meals at Via Napoli (so sad because Naples in DL is always fantastic). I personally don't even like Italian food all that much so I am certainly not excited about mediocre Italian food, we will see how branching out goes.

That's definitely too bad if it's a recent trend. My meals there 5/6 years ago were all very good.

I had a reservation for Mama Melrose in April but I changed to Il Mulino. Ive never been there and after reading have to try it now.

The best unfortunately is no longer there, I miss:
L’ Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante

By far the best Alfredo ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter