Opinions on what dates these rolling DCL Cancellations will go through - Poll

Opinions on what date these rolling DCL Cancellations will go to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does California count? I was referring to k-12 mandatory schooling.

VA is considering options but the #1 idea at the moment is a combination of distance and in person. 50% of students rotating in and out. It sucks for everyone involved. But there is no way to maintain social distancing otherwise.

At this point I think we are in to mid 2021 before its safe to say cruising would be a go. Based on what WDW is doing I can't see it happening before the end of the year but who knows.

I had looked at the Nov 28th cruise on the Fantasy and its basically sold out at the moment.

At this point I think we are in to mid 2021 before its safe to say cruising would be a go. Based on what WDW is doing I can't see it happening before the end of the year but who knows.

I had looked at the Nov 28th cruise on the Fantasy and its basically sold out at the moment.
I thought they were stopping sales for a few months worth of cruises? Maybe it is sold out if it’s Thanksgiving week. Check the week before and the week after to see if those are open.

I thought they were stopping sales for a few months worth of cruises? Maybe it is sold out if it’s Thanksgiving week. Check the week before and the week after to see if those are open.

Everything else is open and a single inside room showed up yesterday. I thought it was fairly strange.

Its not the end of the world I just looked because last year we got a great deal on that cruise on the Fantasy so figured I would see if the deal was good enough to consider booking with COVID still going on.

Everything else is open and a single inside room showed up yesterday. I thought it was fairly strange.

Its not the end of the world I just looked because last year we got a great deal on that cruise on the Fantasy so figured I would see if the deal was good enough to consider booking with COVID still going on.
I went on one cruise that had a large disability group that were always together. Another had ton of older men wearing military hats and Military printed T-shirts. Large groups like to find those discount options too.
were you looking for a window? I thought you said you were looking for a certain cabin I can’t find it now.

I went on one cruise that had a large disability group that were always together. Another had ton of older men wearing military hats and Military printed T-shirts. Large groups like to find those discount options too.
were you looking for a window? I thought you said you were looking for a certain cabin I can’t find it now.

Oh sorry I was just looking at the November 28th cruise as its the Saturday after Thanksgiving (works well with work). It was the cheapest option last year last minute when we booked so thought it was interesting to see it "sold out".

You could be right that there is possibly a large group that possibly booked a trip then or moved their trip from the spring to then.

Outside of an Alaska cruise I wouldn't go without a verandah based on our first cruise and how great having it was. I would go with an oceanview on an Alaska cruise only to save some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter