Opinions Wanted

A friend told me to avoid EMH at all costs and I am seriously considering it. Maybe my wife and I will go to MK for our night out and enjoy the park just by ourselves.

Do you think EMH will be that bad even in Mid October?

JimFitz said:
A friend told me to avoid EMH at all costs and I am seriously considering it. Maybe my wife and I will go to MK for our night out and enjoy the park just by ourselves.

Do you think EMH will be that bad even in Mid October?
A park with just the two of you sounds like fun, but we would probably make it Epcot instead of MK. I too think the the EMH's are too crowded. Even the MNSSHP will be packed.

Sounds like you have your days planned out pretty well. 3 things from my experiences.

1-If possible, leave Jersey earlier and restover in NC somewhere along the way.
2-Be prepared for changes during the day which might lead you back to room for rest. Those EMH and early mornings can wipe you out.
3-Why would you want to go to that other theme park area....whats it called, Universal or something like that ;)

Have Fun!!

Are you going to be ok to drive since the incident...it's a long way to keep you feet down...
4.gif
LOL

Everybody should read this....it will make you
5.gif

Don't forget your trip is in the middle of the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival which we love! Also, don't miss Illuminations it is our favorite! You might want to try the Crystal Palace for a character breakfast to get a jump on the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter