Opportunities to meet an Imagineer?

Cwilson

Mouseketeer
Hi there! We are headed to WDW in just 66 short days! *squeeee* I have our park days mapped out, Fast Pass selections ready for when we can make them, and dining reservations planned. My husband was just told about a "Dine with an Imagineer" that they have at The Brown Derby. Unfortunately, we were unable to get a reservation for that. Our 16 year old is interested in art/engineering and really wants to be an Imagineer as a career. We would love an opportunity to incorporate experiences where she can meet/observe/interact with an Imagineer (or similar to that) for her. Since the Dining with an Imagineer looks like it is out.. I was curious as to what other experiences for things she might enjoy in that realm that I'm unaware of. Any tips and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter