Opt out of MouseKeeping questions

Sir Saint

Trying to con my way to WDW as much as possible.
We are staying at Sports and are considering opting out? Is this still available at the values and how do/can they give you the credit - text, email or a gift card?

thanks

We are staying at Sports and are considering opting out? Is this still available at the values and how do/can they give you the credit - text, email or a gift card?

thanks

Yes it's still available at every Value and Moderate. You will receive an email with a bar code, like the one on the back of a physical Gift Card. The Bar Code can be scanned at any point of sale location just like a physical gift card.

we used this at All Star a few weeks ago. I mentioned to the check in girl that we did not have a cell phone with us or access to the internet for the email gift value. She put the credit onto a regular Disney gift card no problem which was a lot more convenient for us.

Does anyone know if there’s any way to opt out ahead of time? We’ve done it upon arrival at the front desk our past few trips, but our flight next month gets in late and I’d rather be able to go right to the room (already did online check in)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!