• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Options for a picky eater?

kellyb2000

<font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori
There's 12 of us going. We have the dining plan and plan to take FULL advantage of it. The problem is my step-dad won't eat most of the food they offer at the "better" restaurants. To get him to enjoy dinner, he will need a ground sirloin (hamburger) steak or fried shrimp. So what are the chances that these restaurants can accomodate him? Surely they've got to have some hamburger meat lying around where they can whip him one up, right? Hopefully?

Many TS have hamburgers/cheeseburgers on the kid menu. With things like chicken strips an adult ordering off the kid menu gets a few extra--a little bigger serving. I suspect they could do the same with a burger. If they are pre-formed patties (kid sized), he might get 2. Check the menus at allearsnet.com to see which places have burgers on the kid menu.

And yes (as I keep reminding DD), they will serve you a hamburger even if the menu just lists cheeseburgers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter