Order ahead and pick passes up at one of the parks.

Kimbra

Mouseketeer
Our Disney store is currently out of 5 day hopper passes. I know you can call Disney and order them at a reduced cost and pick them up at one of the theme parks within 24 hrs. Has anyone ever done this? We leave next Wed. and may need to do this. Of course we can always get them at the resort at full price.

Thanks!
Kimbra :)

There are other options if you have to get them when you arrive in Orlando. There are places to buy discounted tickets in person. You can go to the WalMart in Kissimmee ( I have used them) or the Orlando Convention and Visitors Bureau. I'm sure there are others. Check out the Tickets and Passes section of www.mousesavers.com for more details. I've have also head of people that have order through Ticketmania.com or Paramount and had the tickets sent their resort.

Good Luck!!!!

I ordered a MVMCP ticket about 4 days before my arrival. I made sure I printed the order confirmation and brought it with me to the ticket window. At TTC, I had to present my ticket before I was allowed onto the monorail or ferry. It was really very easy.

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter