Order Dinner at Lunch?

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
I made a 2:50pm lunch ressie at Le Cellier - but *just* noticed they dont have the Salmon at lunch. :guilty: <big whiney voice> I wanted SALMON!

Anyone had any luck ordering dinner entree's at Lunch time? Ill be SO close to "dinner" time, and with the way they seat at that joint - I might not get SEATED until "dinner" time! ;)

Thanks All!!!

Typically, you'll have an easier time ordering a lunch entree at dinner (though occasionally they'll charge a dinner price for it) than ordering a dinner entree at lunch. However, it would be best not to rely on being able to do so. If the salmon is a must, then make dinner reservations.

If you are like many of the rest of us and simply can't get dinner reservations, it looks like you will be out of luck. I have been reading several similar threads and the consensus is that they only serve lunch items at lunch - no dinner items available. I feel your pain. I was so wanting the mushroom filet, but will have to settle for something else at lunchtime. I'm trying to console myself with the cheese soup, the great desserts and the opportunity to try a different entree item.

Then this is another change with this new dining plan. Our last trip on the old plan (2004) we went to Momma Melrose in MGM for lunch. When we told the waiter we wanted to order three lunches for the four of us to split, he said he would give us dinner portions. Anything they can do to raise the total of the check benefits the server. Their tip is based on the total. So please don't be afraid to ask. The TS credits cost the same if you use them at lunch or dinner. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

CathrynRose said:
I made a 2:50pm lunch ressie at Le Cellier - but *just* noticed they dont have the Salmon at lunch. :guilty: <big whiney voice> I wanted SALMON!

Anyone had any luck ordering dinner entree's at Lunch time? Ill be SO close to "dinner" time, and with the way they seat at that joint - I might not get SEATED until "dinner" time! ;)

Thanks All!!!

It doesn't hurt to try and ask when you get there. Good luck! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter