Order of bus stops at Saratoga Springs

Possible because of the order of stops within the resort.
But why is the order of the stops different also? Parks stop at Grandstand first, Disney Springs stop at Springs first. Again just curious. I'm sure they have a legit reason, just wondering.

But why is the order of the stops different also? Parks stop at Grandstand first, Disney Springs stop at Springs first. Again just curious. I'm sure they have a legit reason, just wondering.
Disney Springs buses run opposite in every route, not just at SSR.

The original intent was for DTD/Disney Springs buses to serve as an option for Intra-resort travel. If you board any theme park bus at the Grandstand stop you can ride it to any other stop in the resort, finishing at The Springs before it departs for the park. Disney Springs buses would stop at The Springs first, and could then be used to travel from Springs to any other stop in the resort.

OKW does something similar with DS buses. Last I heard, they would stop at the Hospitality House when entering the resort rather than departing so you could board a DS bus at the HH and get to any other section of the resort.

The original intent was for DTD/Disney Springs buses to serve as an option for Intra-resort travel. If you board any theme park bus at the Grandstand stop you can ride it to any other stop in the resort, finishing at The Springs before it departs for the park. Disney Springs buses would stop at The Springs first, and could then be used to travel from Springs to any other stop in the resort.

OKW does something similar with DS buses. Last I heard, they would stop at the Hospitality House when entering the resort rather than departing so you could board a DS bus at the HH and get to any other section of the resort.

The DS bus at OKW does stop at the HH on the way into the resort. It is called the internal at the HH bus stop. It then does a loop around the resort and returns to the HH before returning to DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter