Ordering SB materials on line

pas2

Mouseketeer
My local SB store closed and I am not happy with the selection at AC Moore or Michaels. I would like to hear from anyone who ordered materials on-line. What sites do you like to shop at? I have never ordered on-line before so any advice would be helpful.

I'm in the UK and there are no SB shops at all, so i do all my shopping on-line.

I mostly use 2 uk stores which won't be much help, but I also do mail order with CM (my CMC sent me a catalog and I just phone her with my order)
also I have ordered stuff from hot off the press www.hotp.com and they were great, I got the stuff (to the UK) within 10 days and they only charged me $5 which I thought was reasonable to the UK.

there seem to be a lot of online stores out there, the hardest part is deciding what you want without seeing it in the flesh, so to speak. I seem to order a lot of paper that I never use, and recently bought some lovely stickers and wish I had bought loads more of them.

Bev

Several places on-line that I have dealt with successully are:

memorymavens

simplystickers

makeitamemory

I have ordered from them and been dealt with in a good manner, quick shipping and reasonable shipping. Their on-line sites are nice and easy to navigate.

Good luck,
mickey4ver

I have ordered stickers from Stickers Galore. I have been very satisfied.:p

When I started scrapping, there were no lss in my state at all! I've been ordering on-line almost from the beginning. I still order on-line almost once a month. My favorites are

www.twopeasinabucket.com

www.lilypadranch.com (free shipping for orders over $25 or $30- I forget which. She carries the full line of Bazzill cardstock)

dmarie.com (one of the first on-line SB stores)

stickerstop.com (I've been a member of their discount scrappers club for over 2 yrs)

heirloomsfromtheheart.com (free shipping for orders over $25)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter