Ordering stateroom gifts

MJB03

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever ordered the stateroom gifts, specifically the cruise adventure bundle? Just wondering about the quality...

And if I order Prosecco, will that be chilled/on ice waiting for us in the stateroom, or do I need to note that somewhere on the order form?

Thanks!

We ordered the romance for 2 (because it comes with 2 robes less than the price for one robe in the gift shops.), 2 of the merrytime blanket sets for each of my girls, & 2 day spa passes. everything was there on display when we walked in our room, including the prosecco on ice with glasses waiting.

Has anyone ever ordered the stateroom gifts, specifically the cruise adventure bundle? Just wondering about the quality...

And if I order Prosecco, will that be chilled/on ice waiting for us in the stateroom, or do I need to note that somewhere on the order form?

Thanks!

I have ordered many items from Gifts and Amenities...recently the Romance for Two (chose the sparkling cider as I am not a big Proseco fan) The robes are amazing and fluffy, the cider was chilled in a bucket of ice with two champagne flutes and a box of wonderful chocolates.
I have also ordered, Birthday cabin decorations, SWDAS cabin decorations with blanket and pillow, MDAS blanket and pillow, Rice krispie treats, Sailway cookies (covered Oreos) Pirate treasure candy and treats. All were very good and well presented. I still bring the cabin decorations for SW and Birthday as they are sturdy and have held up well. :)

Thanks!

This will depend upon from where your cruise originates. Sailing out of Galveston, alcohol cannot be distributed until we were something like 6 nautical miles out of port. Notes left in the stateroom explained that this was due to Texas state law.

This will depend upon from where your cruise originates. Sailing out of Galveston, alcohol cannot be distributed until we were something like 6 nautical miles out of port. Notes left in the stateroom explained that this was due to Texas state law.
Thanks for the clarification. I remember the crazy alcohol law from the last time we sailed out of Galveston. Luckily, our next cruise is out of PC!

It's always been in an ice bucket filled with ice with a pair of wine glasses beside it when we've ordered.

I have ordered many items from Gifts and Amenities...recently the Romance for Two (chose the sparkling cider as I am not a big Proseco fan) The robes are amazing and fluffy, the cider was chilled in a bucket of ice with two champagne flutes and a box of wonderful chocolates.
I have also ordered, Birthday cabin decorations, SWDAS cabin decorations with blanket and pillow, MDAS blanket and pillow, Rice krispie treats, Sailway cookies (covered Oreos) Pirate treasure candy and treats. All were very good and well presented. I still bring the cabin decorations for SW and Birthday as they are sturdy and have held up well. :)

Ok, I may have to rethink my order. I’m not sure how much DH would like a new bath robe but I would love one!

And I am thinking about the cruise adventsure bundle fo DS to avoid extra sweets, although he might enjoy the treats better!

Happy to see the post...I ordered the romance for 2 as a valentines day gift for DH (ok and me) and the SW decorations with pillow and blanket for DS. Thank you for the reviews! Can't wait to set on the ship!

Ok, I may have to rethink my order. I’m not sure how much DH would like a new bath robe but I would love one!

And I am thinking about the cruise adventsure bundle fo DS to avoid extra sweets, although he might enjoy the treats better!

You could get Romance for 1 with one bathrobe and share the Proseco and chocolates. :) Beware he might be jealous of your robe though. So soft and fluffy. :)

I got the romance for one as DH does not like robes, but I do! Also got spa passes and the teen excursion on CC for my then-17 year old (although it was canceled due to a monsoon and refunded promptly).

Does anyone know if they have the Proseco chilling when sailing out of Vancouver? What a great touch to have when our stateroom is ready!

We ordered the romance for two...robes for each of us (generously sized and so fluffy...came in a carrying bag), rose on the bed, box of chocolate and sparkling wine on ice with glasses. Just a warning...the robes are bulky and a bit heavy! Also had day passes to the spa waiting...I believe I paid $18 each online but they were $27 each onboard...this was on the Wonder.

I got the Nautical Character Stateroom Decor for my boys. It was like magic to them walking into the room to have it there. The window cling is up at home all the time and a regular reminder of our fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter